Diablo animated series on netflix ?

Did you guys hear about this ? Apparently netflix is considering a Diablo animated series :O .
I'm actually really excited about that and curious on how it will turn out. What are your thoughts ?

Comments

• SprelixSprelix Posts: 48Member

Yeah, i heard about it, i'm hyped as well, but i try not to overhype for it, because i don't wanna be let down. It might turn out legendary, or just meh. We don't even have any details of it yet.

• joXnkajoXnka Posts: 84Member

Is there a release date?

"The Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy." - JFK
  • dannyndannyn Posts: 68Member
    edited September 2018

This is awesome news! Judging by the past projects of Boom!Studios I have no doubt the series will be sick! :smiley:

• RoshavRoshav Posts: 58Member

The best part - Rated "R"

@joXnka Nope and the show still isn't confirmed by Netflix, but i hope we get more info soon...

• joXnkajoXnka Posts: 84Member

The official reveal will no doubt come at Blizzcon later this year!

"The Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy." - JFK
  • RoshavRoshav Posts: 58Member

Lots of stuff will come out at Blizzcon this year, it has to, last couple of years they pretty much didn't show anything interesting so they HAVE to this year.

World of Diablo ? Kappa

• Twiggtr_96Twiggtr_96 Posts: 1Member

I might watch this after my Andy Yeatman shows are over. It was very difficult for me to find these shows online by myself. My mom paid for Netflix and then I was able to watch it. I hope he comes up with some new series because I am having a very good time watching these shows.