Twitch.tv presents Broadcaster Royale!

joXnkajoXnka Posts: 84Member

https://broadcasterroyale.com/

Me and @Roshav will be taking part in the second qualifications this Saturday.
Please come watch us and cheer us on!

"The Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy." - JFK

Comments

• joXnkajoXnka Posts: 84Member

Did I mention we will be playing for tickets to TwitchCon and a part of the $300,000 prize pool?

"The Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy." - JFK
  • RoshavRoshav Posts: 59Member

I am super excited about this, and i hope we manage to qualify for the event. You can watch us on and

• NevaehNevaeh Posts: 33Member

Woohoo! HYPE for our forum buds! GL guys! How are you preparing for the tourney? I see there are a lot of good streamers taking part in the competition. I imagine you're scrimming every day

I'm gonna be going in naked af...
    No time to prepare with all the work this week
    Gonna need a lot of luck. Hopefully KingstonBG will carry me through :D

• DarkExecutorDarkExecutor Posts: 48Member

Good luck fellas, can't wait to see you around. With what nicknames do you play ingame and with what team names are you entering the competition?

• dannyndannyn Posts: 68Member

GL HF to both of your teams! Try your best not to eliminate each other :smiley:

• ToziTozi Posts: 20Member

glgl!

It's starting soon! Go support @joXnka and @Roshav at their twitch streams!! <3

• AlastrociousAlastrocious Posts: 55Member

I watched some of the games yesterday, it was really fun.

@Roshav and his teammate Looperw0w made it through!
    We get to watch them next Saturday!
    Me and KingstonBG unfortunately didn't make the cut..

Congrats @Roshav !
    So this is the second event of its kind, there most likely be more tournaments in the future. Especially if they keep the format with the different maps (melee only/no backpacks/etc) @joXnka gotta get more practice dude!

Hey guys! Thanks for the support! This week the teams who qualify from #1 to #8 will get the flight to Twitch Con. I hope i can train better, cuz this week we manage to qualify on 16th place so we need to be at least twice as good as last week. One can only hope :D

Fingers crossed, buddy!

@Roshav spray and pray bruh! You've got this! :sunglasses: :smiley:

• SprelixSprelix Posts: 48Member

Good luck @Roshav !

well that was a fun run :smiley: congrats to the winners! gj to everyone. Did you guys have fun participating in the tournament? Are you planning on attending the next season?

• memekweenmemekween Posts: 24Member

Cya next year :v

Well sadly we didn't manage to the top 8. We finished 21st from 40 teams which makes me really happy, because i am not a hardcore player of the game and i rarely play it. So yeah, i can't wait for next year, will totally love to participate!

Tough titties, mate ;/
    Isn't there another one before next year?

I think there is another this month, or at least they told that there will be similar one this month. @Roshav @joXnka you should try again if you get invited... but you'll have to practice more.

I'm in if @Roshav is in!

I'm in @joXnka let's do this!

Hell yeah! Go boys, we are cheering for you!

• SprelixSprelix Posts: 48Member

Well, that's good news that there is another one. Good luck !