Let's try to predict upcoming HOTS heroes!

My friends and I have a thing where we try to guess what heroes from the blizzard universe are coming to HOTS next! I would be really interested to hear you guys' opinions!

It's loosely based on the amazing CarBot's series IdBeCoolIf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1Q9DVKPLg&list=PL0QrZvg7QIgoJBl9K48x8qHF9IJumJyk9

What do you think?

"The Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy." - JFK

Comments

• DarkExecutorDarkExecutor Posts: 48Member

It's time to see some more WarCraft heroes, so my bets go on a new support, like Anduin, since, you know, he's a Priest

• RoshavRoshav Posts: 59Member

I really want to see Roadhog, but he is too much like the butcher... Probably Reinhardt or the hamster from the new update Hammond

• dannyndannyn Posts: 68Member

Oh wow, Roadhog would actually be super awesome!! I've also been thinking maybe an adept?

• AlastrociousAlastrocious Posts: 55Member

I would like to see Vol'jin in the game.Also, I really hope we get Orgrim Doomhammer as well, but i don't think the chances are high, because the Doomhammer is already in the hands of Thrall. :D

• SprelixSprelix Posts: 48Member

I think Sombra will be pretty awesome. She is one of my favorite heroes in overwatch and i think she can be a really strong silencer in HOTS.

• joXnkajoXnka Posts: 84Member

I'd love to see some of the classic DII chars such as a Paladin, a Barb, or why not Deckard Cain even?

"The Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy." - JFK

Wow - shows how far behind I am in following that game..

Did you guys see Mephisto ? He seems really cool. I hope they add Baal to the game as well, so we can have all the prime evils in HOTS.

Yeah, Mephisto seems like a beast hero. I would love to see Baal too, but i would appreciate some more Lesser Evils in the game too. Right now, only Azmodan is there and i would love to see Belial for example.

@Alastrocious For all prime evils you ca also add Andariel and Duriel :D

Based on all the hype from Diablo fans for the upcoming Blizzcon, prime evils do sound like a legit guess :D

Speaking of Diablo, the Councils from Diablo 2 would be an epic journey. But i don't know how they can manage to do it, since there are 3 of them...

@Roshav well they might do them like they did Cho-Gall, which needs two players and precise coordination between them to pull off a good game!

• The SO and I have a pool going for the following:

Imperius
    Deathwing
    Anduin Wrynn
    Selendis (more Protoss, yay!)
    King Magni

The first two seem very likely, but we believe they'll be launched for some major event. Would really like to see another Diablo archangel out there.

@DarkExecutor , Andariel and Duriel are Lesser evils, not primes tho :D.

@OfficialGeriPerson , Oh, i would love to see Imperius and Magni as well, but i don't think the latter will be added. There is Muradin in the game already and i don't know if they can diverse Magni and Muradin enough to add the older brother as a new hero.

Isn't Deathwing kinda overpowered to be just a character in the game? Don't get me wrong i would love to see any of the 5 aspects but they are demigods in the WarCraft universe and i think they are kinda overpowered.

• MvrgeryMvrgery Posts: 30Member

@Roshav well there is already diablo in the game... :D

@Roshav , one of the aspects is in the game already - Alexstrasza :D .

I'd like to see the HS Tavern-keeper in HOTS. That would be fun I think.
    Also why not a hydralisk?

I would appreciate a hydralisk as well, but i doubt they will add one as a hero. On one of the maps - Braxis Holdout, when your team wins the objective, it spawns a lot of zerg(including hydralisks) that helps you push one of the lanes, so i don't think a Hydralisk hero will be implemented separately ;/.

I totally forgot about Alexstrasza...

Just add Broxigar and Ronin :V

Welp, they just recently announced Mal'Ganis. I'm actually hyped for him. I like his design

Well, he reminds me of dota's terrorblade. This skill that makes him blind... definitely promises fun plays in tournaments :smiley: