eSports Places is now LIVE!

PencheffPencheff Posts: 14Administrator
Hello everyone,

we want to let you know that we have just launched yet another amazing feature called eSports Places. We will be updating this post with news and information in the next couple of days. For now, have a look at the FAQ and contact us at [email protected] if you have any further questions:

Q: What is eSports Places?

A: It’s an interactive map that lists a variety of eSports related locations – internet cafes and arenas, bars, shops, hotels, etc. Users can browse the map by searching for a specific city or turn on location services on their mobile device to check out the places in their area. Places can be filtered by type and their description and opening hours are fully customizable so users can find exactly what they're looking for. Residents can quickly learn about exciting newly opened places and tourists can quickly find the right place to pursue their favorite activity.

Q: Why is my business already on the map?

A: Several businesses were added based on publicly available information, such as the business website, social media page or information found on Google Maps. If you have further questions please reach out to [email protected]

Q: How can I claim my business?

A: Please reach out to [email protected] – once we have gone through a simple verification procedure you will be able to take full control of your eSports Place.

Q: Is eSports Places really free?

A: Yes! Creating a business account, adding your places to the map and editing all their info like pictures, address, working hour etc. is completely free!

Q: If it’s free, what’s in it for you?

A: Our mission as a company is to be the portal for everything related to eSports. Places is just one of the many awesome and free features that we have launched and will continue launching on eSports.com. It brings us closer to our fans, eSports businesses and most importantly – to the completion of our mission.

Q: How can I add my business to the map?

A: Please create a business account by visiting https://business.esports.com. Once your account is created and activated you can add your business. After a simple verification procedure, it will be activated and displayed on the map.

Q: How can I delete my location from the map / delete my account?

A: Please reach out to [email protected] After a short verification procedure, we will delete your information from our website.